Ready to Enrol?
Get Job-Ready with Nationally-Recognised Training Courses
Whether you’re interested in changing careers, applying for a job or going for a promotion, the Success Training Academy team is here to get you as job-ready as possible with nationally-recognised First Aid, Hospitality, Security, and Training and Assessment Courses at our Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns and Mackay training centres. All Cert II, III and IV courses are delivered by qualified trainers who hold a current TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (previously known as Workplace Trainer and Assessment) and have extensive experience and expertise in their fields.
You aren’t just a number
Unlike other providers of First Aid, Hospitality, Security, and Training and Assessment courses, at STA, you aren’t just a number. Right from your initial enquiry, our friendly and professional Career Advisement Officers will discuss your needs to work out the best training option for you. Once you have all the information you need to make an informed decision about the nationally-recognised training course you’d like to take to grow your career, enrolment can be completed over the phone, face-to-face, or via our easy-to-use website.
When you walk in the door at one of our training locations — Southport (Gold Coast), Woolloongabba (Brisbane), Cairns, Mackay, Sydney or Melbourne — you’ll be greeted by a trainer, manager, or one of our admin team, who’s there to ensure your training experience isn’t just what you’d hoped for, but far more. As one of the most recognised providers of Cert II, III and IV courses in Queensland, it’s our aim to provide you with the best service and career outcomes possible!
With more than 30 years’ experience in the vocational training and recruitment sectors, the Success Training Academy team aims to provide you with a one-stop shop from career advice, training and upskilling to assisting you with resume-writing, interview skills and more.
Whether you’re undertaking one of our security courses or the TAE40116 Training and Assessment course that enables you to deliver job training and workplace assessments, our aim is to help you secure employment, whether that’s a career change, additional work, or a job promotion — we’re here to help you along the way!
Are you looking for casual work while you complete your studies at our Gold Coast, Brisbane, Cairns, Mackay, Sydney or Melbourne training centres? As part of our service to you, while you undertake training and assessment, we can help you register your profile on the Ready Set Hired platform. This recruitment platform connects job seekers with employers sourcing staff for short term/casual/last minute work and can help to minimise financial stress while you study.
Courses Offered in Partnership with Our Chosen RTOs Include:
- CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations
- CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations
- Security short courses such as Cash in Transit, Bodyguarding & Monitoring
- Crowd Control Renewal
- Firearms & Defensive Tactics
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid & HLTAID001 Perform CPR
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (full course, upgrades & skillsets)
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Food Safety Supervisor
- Responsible Management of Licenses Venues
- SITHFAB002 Responsible service of alcohol (RSA)
- SITHGAM001 Provide responsible gambling services (RSG)
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- 30942QLD Course in Providing Community Justice Services (Commissioner for Declarations) (Justice of the Peace [Qualified])