Ready to Enrol?
You aren’t just a number
Whether you are interested in changing careers, applying for a job, or going for that promotion - the team here at Success Training Academy are here to get you as job-ready as possible.
At STA you aren’t just a number. From your initial enquiry, our friendly and professional Career Advisement Officers will discuss your needs to work out the best training option for YOU. Once you have all of the information you need in order to make an informed decision, enrolment can be completed over the phone, face to face, or via our easy to use website. When you walk in the door at one of our locations - Southport on the Gold Coast, Woolloongabba in Brisbane, Cairns, Mackay, Sydney or Melbourne - you will be greeted by a trainer, manager, or one of our administration team, who is there to ensure your training experience is not just what you had hoped for, but far more. It is our aim to provide you with the best service possible, you can’t help but rave about us!
With a combined total of more than 30 years experience in the vocational training and recruitment sectors, Success Training Academy aims to provide you with a one-stop shop from career advice, training and upskilling, to assisting you with resume-writing, interview skills and more. Our aim is to help you secure employment, whether that be a career change, additional work, or a job promotion - we are here to help you along the way.
Many of our students are looking for casual work while they complete their studies - as part of our service to you, we can assist you to register your profile on the Ready Set Hired platform. Ready Set Hired connects jobseekers with employers for short term/casual/last minute work - taking away the financial stress while you study.
courses that we offer in partnership with our chosen RTO’s, include:
- CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations
- CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations
- Security short courses such as Cash in Transit, Bodyguarding & Monitoring
- Crowd Control Renewal
- Firearms & Defensive Tactics
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid & HLTAID001 Perform CPR
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment - full course, upgrades & skill sets
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Food Safety Supervisor
- Responsible Management of Licenses Venues
- SITHFAB002 Responsible service of alcohol (RSA)
- SITHGAM001 Provide responsible gambling services (RSG)
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- 30942QLD Course in Providing Community Justice Services (Commissioner for Declarations) (Justice of the Peace [Qualified])