About This Course
Success Training Academy acts as a student recruiter for our sister company, RAM Training Services (RTO #: 31701). RAM is the RTO you will be enrolled with, and whom deliver the training, and issue your certificate upon successful completion of your course. RAM offers the TAESS00011 Assessor Skill Set, as a course designed to provide VET practitioners with the assessor competencies to meet the requirement for RTOs. This course is suited for those looking to work as an assessor within Registered Training Organisation (RTOs) TAFEs and private training organisations.
The Standards for RTOs 2015 allow those who possess the TAESS00011 Assessor Skill set.
- To undertake assessments for an RTO under Clause 1.15.
- To undertake systematic validation for an RTO under Clause 1.11. (Note: In addition to the TAESS00011 Assessor Skill Set you must also possesses vocational competencies and current industry skills relevant to the assessment being validated; and current knowledge and skills in vocational teaching and learning).
The TAESS00011 Skill Set is delivered as a 2-day Face to Face, or Live Virtual course, with some pre and post-course work required. You will need access to a computer that has Microsoft Word, Adobe Reader, and the internet, for the home studies.
This course can also be completed by self-paced Distance Learning. In order to complete the practical assessment requirements though, you must;
- Have access to 5 people in a group, or as individuals, to assess
- Have access to a suitable venue or workplace in which to conduct the assessments
- Have access to personnel with whom to conduct trial and review of assessment, and assessment validation (this task can be directly observed by a TAE qualified observer or video recorded).
- You must also have access to a TAE qualified observer (who holds, as a minimum, the TAE40110, TAELLN411 and TAEASS502 (or equivalent units), or the TAE40116), who can observe you conducting the assessments.
Distance Learning students will be given access to the course materials electronically (or you have the option to have them printed and posted to you for an additional cost of just $20), as well as:
- email and phone support from a dedicated trainer
- recorded tutorials to guide you through the assessments
- private Facebook group for TAE distance learning students for additional support
- private Facebook group for TAE graduates
Units Of Competency
Successful completion of this Skill Set will result in a statement of attainment for the following units - this can also be used to provide credit towards the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment:
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
2-day Face to Face Workshop
Standard fee: $900. No-interest ever payment plans from $33.72 per fortnight.*
Pay upfront: $745. Credit card or internet banking.
2-day Virtual Online Workshop
Standard fee: $850. No-interest ever payment plans available.*
Pay upfront: $695. Credit card or internet banking.
Standard fee: $700. No-interest ever payment plans available.*
Pay upfront: $595. Credit card or internet banking.
*Humm no interest ever payment plans require a 20% non-refundable deposit upon enrolment.
Note: all pricing is in Australian dollars.
Please note that deposits are non-refundable, and once the course is paid in full, no refund will be given for cancellations unless 5 business days’ notice is given (less a 20% administration fee). Should we need to postpone a course for any reason, every effort will be made to reschedule the course within the following two months. If however, this is not possible, or the rescheduled dates do not suit, participants will be entitled to a full refund.
Once payment has been made on a distance learning course, and study materials have been issued, no refund are available.
Why Study With STA?
At Success Training Academy, our aim is to have our students leave their training course with the knowledge and skills, to pursue their chosen career with confidence. We provide quality education, delivered by highly experienced and qualified trainers, who pride themselves on offering engaging, practical, and high calibre training.
Our students have access to:
- recorded tutorials
- email, phone and face to face support
- private Facebook groups for current and graduating students
- employment assistance