About This Course
Success Training Academy (RTO #: 30831) offers the BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration.
The Certificate III in Business Administration course, is for those who are seeking to start a career in administration. This course covers a broad range of topics that will help you develop a solid foundation within the business administration industry, and set you apart from other jobseekers. These topics include:
- Payroll processing
- Time management
- Understanding computer and keyboard functions
- Using Microsoft office eg. creating office documents and spreadsheets
- Organising meetings and schedules
On successful completion, you will gain the skills and knowledge to work in a range of office and business positions. Typical job roles relating to this qualification include:
Data Entry Operator
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Officer
The Certificate III in Business Administration is offered as a self-paced, distance learning or online course, and will consist of reading, answering of short-answer questions, and assessment tasks and activities. You will have a choice of either distance learning, which means we will post you the hard copy course materials, or online - utilising a state of the art online platform.
Participants will have access to additional pre-recorded webinars to help support them through their assessments. Our pre-recorded online webinars allow participants the flexibility to complete their assessments at a time that suits their needs. Participants will also have access and support from their trainers via:
- email and or phone
- monthly live Q&A support webinars
Units Of Competency
BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSBADM307 Organise schedules
BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
BSBFIA302 Process payroll
BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
BSBWOR204 Use business technology
BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
Distance Learning Course
Standard fee: $1,650. No-interest ever payment plans available from $52.31 per fortnight (please call to enrol).*
Pay upfront fee: $1,495. Credit card or internet banking.
Spring Special : $1,295. Credit card or internet banking.
*Certegy Ezi-Pay no interest ever payment plans require a 20% non-refundable deposit upon enrolment.
All pricing is in Australian dollars.
Why Study With STA?
At Success Training Academy, you aren’t simply a Student ID number. Our core values include Service Before Self, and Excellence in All We Do - this means our focus is to provide you with the highest quality training, to ensure that you leave our courses confident in your new skills and knowledge, positive about your career potential, and raving about your STA experience.
- All of our trainers are experts in their fields, with extensive industry experience and knowledge
- We offer a free live Q&A Webinar to all enrolled Business students monthly, to assist with any questions students may have when completing home studies
- Enrolment includes access to a number of recorded tutorials available to students via our exclusive Student Portal. Students receive lifetime access to this portal and it’s resources.
- All Business students are invited to join our private Business Student Facebook group where you can ask questions of trainers or fellow students to assist you with your studies
- Still not sure? Check out some of our Testimonials from past students – there’s a reason our classes book out!
This depends on your commitment to studies, as well as your experience in the field of administration. Someone with some administration experience, will most likely finish faster than someone without. You have up to 12 months to complete your course, however with discipline and determination, you should be able to do this in a faster timeframe.
We are regularly contacted by employers, looking to hire staff in a range of industries. Once you have received your qualification, and updated your resume, we would be happy to get in you for an interview, to then forward your details to any employers who we currently have on our books.